Sunday, June 15, 2008

Late to the party...

It has been a few months since I missed out on the meetings in which you guys accomplished so much in San Marcos/Wimberley, but now that life has slowed down, I want to catch up and join the party! Colleen, your podcast page is awesome - we will definitely be borrowing if you don't mind.
Here is what is happening in San Marcos & Round Rock (CTWP): we have expanded to a 4 person tech team to better cover the needs of 2 locations. We've introduced the e-anthology and a wordpress blog that will be used for the daily log and other discussions. We will also have an advanced and open institute in August & July for digital storytelling led by Laise one of our tech team.
We've got some other project in the works, more details to come.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Man, I'm jealous. I really wish I had a tech team. Right now there is only me and I'm feeling S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D!