Monday, April 14, 2008

How to match a name to a face....

Add a picture to your Google profile!

Step by Step instructions for the technology challenged!

>Sign in to your google account

>Click “Profile” in the upper right hand corner of your screen. (Hint: It’s near your “Sign Out” link.)

>Once you are in click “edit” next to “My profile”

>Click “Select” Next to “My Picture”

>Click “Browse” and find a picture you have saved on your computer you want to use.

>Click “Upload Picture

>Next you will be asked to crop your picture to make it square. Use your arrow to drag the corners out until your picture looks like you want it to.

>Click “Crop Picture

> You did it! Now you can fill in the other info and we will be able to match names with faces!

1 comment:

Helmling said...

Ah, way to go, Colleen! I see you figured out how to have multiple authors for this blog as well.

Now all I have to do is find a picture I don't find too objectionable...